Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Before Blog (BB) Notebook

Greetings Readers!

The blog you selected was started last year when I realized the media, sanctuaries, and animal rights/welfare groups made the conscious decision not to disclose the true reasons why the Wild Animal Orphanage (WAO) failed.

This blog contains emails, videos, pictures, and audio pertaining to the WAO investigation.  As large as this blog is, it by no means contains all the media related evidence pertaining to the WAO investigation.  The majority of this blog is evidenced based, with little or no comments made by me; some of the evidence just spoke for itself.  If you are looking for proof that the WAO collapsed from mis-management and violations of the Animal Welfare Act  by the WAO board of directors, then this is the site for you!

I do believe this blog will give you an accurate idea of what transpired from November 2006 - 2010 at the WAO as it changed "hands" twice in five years.  This blog ends in May 2010 and the final blog, "Let Your Heart Takes Courage," picks up the rest of the story to the end.

I encourage responsible dialogue.  If you have information which you believe should be added to this blog, or if you believe I did not provide accurate information (as it was known at that time), then by all means let me know by filling out the comment box; please be prepared to back up your statements with factual information and not just conjecture. I will examine the information sent and make a determination as whether or not it is germane to my blog.  

If you just simply disagree with what I wrote, please do not bother to comment unless you can provide supporting evidence to the contrary.  Keep in mind; I have the right not to post your comments, especially if you are crude, rude, threatening, or obnoxious. So be polite and be specific.  No novels, please!

So, without further ado, here is the link to the BB Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment