Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Texas Animal Sanctuary Underworld



Greetings Reader:

I created the Texas Animal Sanctuary Underworld blog back in 2007.  Initially, I made this blog public at the time I created it, in the hopes that animal caretakers, from all walks of life, could read and learn from past mistakes made at one Texas exotic wild animal sanctuary. 

At the time I wrote the blog, I did not name names for I did not want to hurt the Wild Animal Orphanage's ability to raise funds.  I did hope that the WAO animal caretakers would read the blog and realize it was their sanctuary I was writing about and then take a positive stand for the animals.

For two years, no one, except my group of supporters, knew about the blog.  Then one day... (you will have to read the rest of the story on the blog).

You may wonder why there is "current" material on this blog, which identifies the sanctuary in question.  Well, information that I believed important, discovered after the fact for the most part, was added to give the blog article context.  This gives the reader the "whole story," so he/she did not have to bounce back and forth to the BB Blog in order to get the "rest of the story."

I encourage responsible dialogue.  If you have information which you believe should be added to this blog, or if you believe I did not provide accurate information (as it was known at that time), then by all means let me know by filling out the comment box.  I will examine the information sent and make a determination as whether or not it is germane to my blog.  

If you just simply disagree with what I wrote, please do not bother to comment unless you can provide supporting evidence to the contrary.  Keep in mind; I have the right not to post your comments, especially if you are crude, rude, threatening, or obnoxious. So be polite and be specific.  No novels, please!

So, without further ado, here is the Texas Animal Sanctuary Underworld Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment