Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let Your Heart Take Courage!


Welcome Readers to the final blog covering the Wild Animal Orphanage fiasco, titled "Let Your Heart Take Courage." 

I started this blog right after I closed the Texas Animal Sanctuary Underworld blog to the public back in 2009.  This new blog picks up the story from where the WAO animal caretakers discovered my original blog and how they rose up (well most of the workers anyway), and spoke out against the atrocities happening at the WAO.

You will also read how the WAO changed management, not once, but twice -- and then the final chapters of this story cover the WAO's closure and subsequent relocation of its animals.

This blog contains a lot of information to include pictures, slide shows, videos, and audio tapes, plus a lot of commentary made by moi.

Again, like the other two blogs, I encourage responsible dialogue.  If you have information which you believe should be added to this blog, or if you believe I did not provide accurate information (as it was known at that time), then by all means let me know by filling out the comment box.  I will examine the information sent and make a determination as whether or not it is germane to my blog.  

If you just simply disagree with what I wrote, please do not bother to comment unless you can provide supporting evidence to the contrary.  Keep in mind; I have the right not to post your comments, especially if you are crude, rude, threatening, or obnoxious. So be polite and be specific.  No novels, please!

So, without further ado, here is the link to the "Let Your Heart Take Courage" blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment